Thursday, October 31, 2013

From Book to the Big Screen

Great Young Adult Books become Great Movies

So the other night I was looking at Pinterest for YA literature suggestions. I'm always looking for more great books to read and to buy for my classroom library. I happened upon a pin that lead me to a list of awesome young adult books that are being made into feature films. Below are the movie trailers for some of the books. Check out the trailers. It might inspire you to read some of the books!

Divergent by Veronica Roth

 
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
 

 
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
 

 
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
 

 
 
All of these books are available in the Shadow Ridge Middle School Library. For a more comprehensive list of 60 young adult movie to book adaptations click on the link!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I want to see all these movies so badly! I've read all the books of course :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read these book but i rather watch the movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bunch of books that are becoming movies.

    ReplyDelete